Just raised from.. the grave (haissh..bed-_-) hahaha-
I was not feeling well this morning so i just lied on my bed but it turns out to be better now. Alhamdulillah 🙂
Ignoring my chapter report assignment *I swear i’ll work on it tonight^^’tee hee.. the word ‘pet’ came to my mind without any reason and enforced me to write it on blog like now–I’m writing it.
Talking about pet, I have quite several animals to be petted since i was a child (who are you now, Han? xp)
Let’s list the rank of animals i have and ever had from the mostly being petted to hardly being petted *bad grammar, yeah..~_~* :
3. marmot/marmut/gwinea pig preferred/yeah whateveryoucallthischubbyfurywichsharesimilarfamilylikerabbit
4. owl/burung hantu/buek/big eye’s bird/harrypotterfavoriteanimalimaysay
5. kuskus/polecat/cuscus?/ehm theimagerystickedtomymindboutitwastheonewhichwaspettedbyconanthebarbarianontvseries
6. fish/lion fish selected/ikan singa/’lauk laut’ thatishowmydadoncesaidaboutit
7. other animals which happened to be petted by my family etc.
AYAM KATE, AYAM KAMPUNG, LAUK HIAS, MACEM-MACEM BURUNG YANG SAYA GAK TAU NAMANYA SATU-PERSATU (please, excuse me for not using English term of these animals 😛)
Perhaps, I’ll edit this post later as now time points out to be 17.22 pm, and I should prepare my ifthar 😉
Thanks to you who accidentally read my babbling about pets. Salvete!^.~